Detailed Job Description:
Performs a variety of duties in the assembly, fabrication, and maintenance of hydraulic and mechanical assemblies.
Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
Works from schematics, engineering drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
Usually works without established procedures, performing a wide variety of nonstandard complex tasks using advanced techniques and requiring extensive knowledge of discipline.
Performs functional checkout and operational/component testing of mechanical systems and ground support equipment installations including the operation and maintenance of associated support equipment.
Possesses technical skills and abilities to work in a team environment with minimal supervision or direction.
Comments for Suppliers:
• Minimum of High School Diploma, or equivalent experience/combined education, with additional specialized technical training.
• Experience working with high pressure hydraulic systems.
• Experience with fabricating hydraulic pipes and hoses.
• Experience operating non-automated stand-alone equipment.
• Experience associated with aircraft hydraulic and mechanical systems.
• Experience associated with large industrial hydraulic power supplies and distribution systems.
• Experience associated with power trains and rotor systems.
• Experience with precision measurement equipment.
• Experience reading and working to engineering documents.