The main function of the Data Engineer is to develop, evaluate, test and maintain architectures and data solutions within our organization. The typical Data Engineer executes plans, policies, and practices that control, protect, deliver, and enhance the value of the organization’s data assets.
- Data visualization
- Manage data engineering projects through the full cycle.
- Identify and underline business initiatives from a data engineering perspective
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices.
- Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL processes.
- Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts.
MUST HAVE HARD SKILLS:
- Data skills – billing/payment data – processing large data
- Data visualization – building dashboard
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborate with data architects, modelers and IT team members on project goals.
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- Process certification, such as, Six Sigma, CBPP, BPM, ISO 20000, ITIL, CMMI