- Expertise in C/C++ with hands-on experience of writing drivers, middleware, board support packages and boot loader (Must Have)
- Good understanding of ARM based SoCs.
- Experience influencing design and Silicon validation teams to optimize the usage of Pre-Silicon (FPGA and Emulation) Prototype platforms.
- 3+ years of experience in leading silicon validation planning, execution, validation FW development, and validation signoff
- Knowledge of ASIC design flow, silicon foundry test flow, and silicon FW development process
What are the top non-negotiable skill sets required for this role?
- Experience with one of the main hardware emulator platforms (Synopsys ZeBu, Mentor Veloce, or Cadence Palladium)
- Experience building emulation models from RTL drops, integrating transactors, and architecting/implementing emulation testbenches
- Familiarity with Verilog, SystemVerilog coding
- Experience with embedded C firmware testing
- Fluency in a high level programming language such as Python
- Contribute to the development emulation models and automation infrastructure
- Integrate new IP and transactors into existing emulation models
- Create and debug embedded C firmware tests to validate model features
- Understanding of full-chip design verification and post-Si validation concepts
- Create automation and regression flows using Python
- Triage, debug, and fix emulation build and runtime failures
- Work with FPGA engineers to perform early prototyping
- 4+ years of experience in emulation, prototyping, verification, or similar
- Experience in RTL coding, synthesis and/or SoC Integration
- BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with UPF based simulation flow
- System Verilog OVM/UVM experience
- Tcl and Python (or similar) scripting experience
- Experience in SoC integration and ASIC architecture
Wish List/ Nice to Have:
- Experience using High Speed interfaces like PCIe, USB, MIPI
- FPGA design
- Experience with RTL-based power estimation flows
- MSEE/CS or equivalent experience
- Must Have: Bachelor degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Master's Degree preferred but not required
- One additional keyword to look for would be "Portable stimulus (PSS)". I don't know if you will get any hits, because it's a very new / niche technology. But if you could check, it would be a very valuable bonus.