- Support Archives by processing and cataloging important physical and digital assets pertaining to company history.
- Lead data entry effort into digital asset management system; ensure accurate and consistent data and taxonomy.
- Monitor and provide feedback on digital asset management system functionality.
- Process physical collections; re-house objects into archival storage.
- Use in-house photo lab equipment to digitally capture 2D and 3D images of physical holdings for upload to the Archives DAM.
- MLIS degree from an ALA-accredited school or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in processing, cataloging, describing, preserving and managing digital and physical collections in a library and/or archives environment.
- Experience with digital asset management and/or collections management software.
- Knowledge of professional archival standards, principles, concepts, and best practices.
- Strong organizational skills; aptitude for complex, detailed work.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Experience using Cortex DAM by OrangeLogic.
- Experience processing art prints and 3D art objects.
Experience working in a business/corporate archive