The main function of the developer is to design, code, and create system specifications, analyze, evaluate, test, debug, document, and implement complex software applications. The software engineer will be part of the Pay team with primary focus to improve the quality of the product and address gaps and issues reported by internal and external users.
- Design, code, test, document, implement, and maintain application programs and interfaces.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Modify, install, and prepare technical documentation for system software applications.
- Monitor systems capacity and performance, plan and execute disaster recovery procedures, and provide technical support.
- Identify, escalate, and document production impact issues.
- Evaluate user requests for new or modified computer programs to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility with current systems and capabilities.
- Experience with REACT & JS, and Web development.
- Experience with Mobile development (Android &/or iOS)
- Experience with Hack
- Preferred - Familiar with engineering systems.
- Preferred - Experience in the payment echo system.
- Comfortable with fast paced and ambiguous environment.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field require