Duration: - 3 Months (Possibility of Extension)
- You will be working with a small team shipping 0-1 user facing products and tools for entire company primarily using React and PHP.
- Use required technologies to support, maintain, and upgrade code and participate in necessary redesign and reimplementation of existing components of software applications
- Evaluate complex technical data, develop strategic recommendations, and resolve advanced technical issues
- Work with other groups on project-wide efforts; show leadership in design and product direction discussions
- Work on small or medium-size technology that are part of a multi-system project
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
- Strong knowledge of computer software.
- Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, Visual Basic, etc.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field required