- A hybrid work situation is possible, but the candidate will have to be within commuting distance to Boxborough, MA. It should be expected that the candidate will be in the office at least 2-3 days per week.
- Developer Operations (DevOps) engineer to help out with setting up SW test infrastructure and reporting.
- Prototype, design, and implement Continuous Integration (CI) system components
- Document technical and design decisions for other team members
- Support existing production environment
Required Experience and Skills:
- Strong experience with CI systems and tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, Docker, Condor
- Working knowledge of CM systems including Perforce and Git
- Very comfortable with object oriented development (C++/C#) and scripting languages such as Perl and Python. Specific experience with Groovy is highly desirable.
- Experience with CMake, GNU Make, MS Build, Visual Studio and Microsoft WDK is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of building in Windows and Linux environments
- Experience interfacing with relational databases like MS-SQL desired
- Experience with service oriented architecture including web services, messaging, REST
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and share knowledge
- Proven ability to learn quickly
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Computer Science/Engineering Degree or equivalent