Detailed Job Description:
Duration: 12 Months
This position is to support Manufacturing at the site in Manassas, Virginia.
This position will utilize work instructions, blueprints, and technical specifications to assemble and install various installation kits, servers, drawers, cables, structures, and other subassemblies.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Cable Routing or Cable Management Experience
-General Assembly Experience
- Ability to read/comprehend blueprints, work instructions, and technical specifications
- Familiarity with basic hand tools such as screwdrivers, torque wrenches, etc.
- Looking for a candidate that is disciplined, quality-focused, schedule-driven, and focused on fulfilling customer expectations
- Looking for a candidate that will buy into 6S (sort, straighten, shine, standardize, safety, sustain) and other operations excellence initiatives