Job Title: Software Engineer III
Job ID: SUCPA36432
Contract: 12 Months + (High possibility of extension)
Location: Redmond, WA
Job Category: Engineering
• Familiar with python language
• Experienced with data processing methods and/or data pipeline (ML experience is a plus)
• High efficiency (ramp-up fast, write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems and get things done with a high level of efficiency)
• Design, develop, integrate, debug and test sensor data collection pipelines for user studies and model training.
• Collaborate with research scientists to define common data structure and data formats
• Design and implement data annotation systems for categorizing, tagging, and augmenting data streams.
• Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems and get things done with a high level of efficiency
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Experience with C++, Python
• 2+ years’ experience creating data storage systems or data pipeline processing systems.
• Experience with Hive, extract/transform/load data pipelines, or similar systems
• Experience with 3D mathematics, applied linear algebra, statistics
• Experience with computer vision, machine learning, or deep learning models