Call Center Representative
Duration: 3 Months (possibility of extension)
Pay Rate: $32/hr. on w2.
- Provide professional and quality customer service to employees through adherence to the department’s scripts, and in compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Use Cisco-Finesse VoIP application to manage inbound and outbound calls in queue and to optimize employee experience.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to callers explaining possible solutions and ensuring the employee feels supported.
- Utilize knowledge base to resolve inquiries.
- Guide callers through troubleshooting and navigation assistance with ESS, MSS and ERC webpages
- Complete payroll and timekeeping related forms
- Identify, prioritize, and escalate complex issues and provide follow-up/closure.
- Create and maintain Service Now tickets to ensure efficient handling and prompt response.
- Participate in trainings and stay updated on applicable software, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned by the call center administrator.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of related experience in a call center environment or satisfactory equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Ability to work in a fast -paced environment while keeping a high attention to detail.
- Payroll and Timekeeping experience
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively over the phone and in email.
- Experience in planning, prioritizing, and organizing work effectively to produce measurable results.
- Strong research, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with demanding customers and escalations.
- Strong technology and computer skills
- Intermediate to advance skills in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical skills
- Written/Oral Communication
- Positive attitude
Experience Required: Two years recent Hospital/Healthcare/HR Customer care / Payroll.
Shift: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM