Certified Dental Assistant
Job Category: Healthcare
Duration: 3 Months
Pay Rate: $41.54/hr on w2.
REQUISITE & PREFERRED SKILLS:
Experience in a healthcare setting; knowledge of community agencies and resources
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides patient edu.
- Takes med. histories and vital signs.
- Places and removes rubber dams, matrix bands, temp separating devices.
- Places orthodontic ligatures, selects/prefits provisional crowns and orthodontic bands.
- Removes orthodontic arch wires and ligature ties, temp cement.
- Takes impressions for casts, applies topical anticariogenic/desensitizing agents to teeth.
- Valid certification to practice as a Dental Assistant issued by NYSED (can check NYSED website to verify).
Responsibilities: Required Working as per post
Experience Required: 1+ Year experience.