Git Software Engineer - II
Industry : Semiconductor
Payrate: $60 - $68/HR on W2
Duration: 12 Months+
Shift Hours: 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Shift Days: Monday-Friday
Hybrid: work onsite Tuesday & Thursday.
- Build and maintain Git repositories, This includes all scripts and code to implement any of the asks in this SOW.
- Implement and maintain smoke tests for each of the repositories.
- Work with the engineers to determine which tests should be used for Smoke tests and regressions.
- Implement and maintain Regression tests for each of the repositories.
- Implement full and partial regressions. (full to be run on weekends).
- Implement and maintain pull requests for each of the repositories
- Ensure regressions run on a defined schedule, to ensure checkins do not backslide the system
- Make suggestions on how to improve the GIT repositories and get approval to implement.
- Ensure that code reviews are done and code is approved by a second engineer before it gets checked in.
- Ensure that each checkin can be reverted cleanly if it breaks the repository (regression fails if it was checked in.
- Tag all commits that require it,
- Ensure that Submodules are not reverted to previous versions if not intended.
- Continue to improve the tests and system
- Min BS degree or AS degree with strong experience.
- Skills and experience more important.