Software Engineer Unity/Unreal
Contract: 12 Months + High Possibility of extension
- To work closely within the wristband and design team to develop and maintain new AR/VR interaction experiences and game mechanics.
- Experience and knowledge to optimize game engine infrastructure in terms of memory, frame rate, shader design, and performance.
- Develop and maintain tools surrounding integrated machine learning infrastructure
- Design and develop core tools (UI, I/O modules) into the pipeline.
- Work with the team to understand technical requirements.
- Active participation in technical and artistic discussions and problem solving.
- Work closely with design, research and other development team members to further develop pipeline and
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent game development/engine experience
- Strong programming fundamentals.
- 4+ years of game development or engine development experience within the game industry and with at least one AAA game shipped on PC or console
- 4+ years development experience in C#/C++ within Unity and/or Unreal
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, linear algebra vector math and associated data structures.
- Expert knowledge of Unity3D and/or Unreal including GUI, asset bundles and materials/shaders.
- Strong knowledge in 3D graphics development (Particle Systems, Shaders) and performance optimization within game development.
- Experience with shader development in Unity and/or Unreal advantageous
- A good sense of creating and maintaining code bases that are accessible and modular.
- Experience with AR/VR development advantageous
- Proficiency with I/O modules (e.g., game controllers)
- 3D art/design experience (e.g., character, animation design)
- Flexible -- BS or equivalent game development degree OR 4+ years of industry experience