Job Duration: 6 Months+ (Temp to possible Perm)
Location - Remote work (only 1 day onsite in a month at Princeton, NJ 08543)
- Embrace the Core Values, Mission, and Vision of the department.
- Engage in requirements gathering, analyze business processes, and provide recommendations and single sign on solutions to clients and sales.
- Install, integrate, configure, test, and deploy Identity and Access Management solutions.
- Provide knowledge transfer, training, and support to new hire and peers as necessary.
- Remain current on SAML-SSO market trends, tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Report status and escalate issues and risks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve routine issues and problems.
- Meet customer needs within SLAs and quality commitment KPIs.
- Propose ideas and recommendations; assist with implementing process improvements.
- Author technical documentation and create documentation for new processes.
- Bring solutions to customers and help with the migration of customer data.
- Respond to and address customer issues and concerns, providing exceptional customer support and service.
- Work on special projects and other duties as assigned by management.
Hybrid - Required to come to PRI office 1x a month, but candidate but me flexible that this requirement could increase based on company decisions.