Duration - 4 Months+ Contract to Hire
- Provide the timely and safe transport of corporate internal mail, inventory orders, print shop requests and special delivery/pick up requests as needed to “local” corporate locations and other external “local” locations
- Depending on level, may be exposed to continuous outdoor activity, frequent sitting, standing, walking, squatting, bending, twisting, upper body, climbing, exposure to extreme heat, cold, noise, mechanical hazards, fume/odor, hazards, occasional kneeling, crawling, carrying fifty pounds and, and lifting up to sixty pounds.
- Back up the Senior Transportation Coordinator when absent, which may include coordination of vehicle pool assignments and driver route assignments for department personnel and delivery schedules
- Service corporate vehicles including fueling, checking lights, oil levels tires and preventive maintenance on a daily basis.
- Depending on level, may be responsible for coordination of general pool vehicle requests, corporate vehicle maintenance and repair invoice processing, Turnpike EZ pass and Fuel Master billing reconciliation, and coordination of external rental vehicle requests to meet customer demand
- Provide input for quality improvement of daily Mail Center processes to facilitate efficient use of time, technology and team members.
- Follow corporate and department guidelines for the proper handling of Protected Health Information (PHI), reporting possible violations and opportunities for improvement when appropriate
- Maintain good business relationships with key personnel.
- Interface with customers in courteous and professional manner.
- High School diploma/GED
- 3 - 5 years of related, progressive experience.
- Minimum of 21 years old
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- A valid driver's license
- Ability to maintain a good driving record and knowledge of Pennsylvania State Motor Vehicles laws, as well as, have the ability to be bondable
- You will maintain a good driving record and knowledge of Pennsylvania State Motor Vehicles laws, as well as, have the ability to be bondable
- Be flexible in work hours in order to support the different delivery/pick-up schedules and must be willing to rotate work or shift assignments
- Forklift and pallet jack operation experience
- Ability to maintain logs and perform vehicle inspections
- Depending on Level), Maintain Excel spreadsheets
- Experience operating various makes and models of motor vehicles up to and including medium duty 26,000 box trucks which includes vehicles with automatic and manual transmissions.